For passports, you may go directly to the forms below, or follow this link to the State Department’s Passport Application website which offers a step-by-step guide to determine and help fill out the appropriate passport application form. Please read the Passports section of the Consulate General Jerusalem website carefully to ensure you are using the proper form. For the passport forms, please follow the links below:
- Application for a U.S. Passport – Form DS-11 (PDF – 89KB)
- Application for a U.S. Passport Renewal – Form DS-82 (PDF – 82KB)
- To speed up your visit, we encourage you to fill out the DS-82 using the Online Passport Application. Please ignore pages one and two of the printed instruction pages, as they do not apply when applying for passports overseas. If you prefer completing the DS-82 by hand, you can download a PDF version of the DS-82 (PDF – 82KB) here.
- Statement of Consent : Issuance of a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16 – Form DS-3053 (PDF – 42KB)
- Statement of exigent or special family circumstances: Issuance of a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16 – Form DS-5525 (PDF – 41KB)
- This form MUST be signed in front of a notary or a Consular Officer. The signing parent must provide a copy of their current passport or photo ID. Even when completing this form, the U.S. Consulate reserves the right to require the signing parent to appear in person.
- Application for a U.S. Passport: Name Change and Data Correction – Form DS-5504 (PDF – 58KB)
- Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport – Form DS-64 (PDF – 51KB)
- Supplementary statement required for a second valid passport (PDF – 8KB)